Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Being Inspired

I had the pleasure of spending a few days earlier this month in Berlin, Ohio. The beautiful countryside and slower paced lifstyle is so inspiring to me. It felt like I was taking a step back in time.

Photobucket

I love the freshness in the air as well as in the fruits and vegetables, breads and pies! {mmm...the pies!} If you love to sew or enjoy craftiness of any kind, this is a dangerous place. If I had the money to spend, believe me, my trunk would have been filled with fabrics and notions and wooden handmade goodness!

Photobucket

The life lived here is one I admire and try on a regular basis to achieve here at my little home in the suburbs. It's a simple life filled with hardwork and togetherness, but much appreciation and gratefulness comes from it. This is why my family thinks that I should have lived during Laura Ingalls Wilder days! {huge fan of Little House on the Prairie for those of you who didn't already know!} Days spent just being at home baking, cooking, washing, sewing, knitting, playing, laughing, are all I need and have ever desired.

Photobucket

I have said it before about how fast paced life is and how I try each and everyday to slow it down, just a bit. To savor and enjoy these moments together as a family with these two small children. For one day, I fear too soon, they will be on their own and these moments of being their mama here at home will be gone. Sure, I will still be their mama, but obviously things will be different.

Photobucket

So, whatever I need to do to capture and hold onto each and every one of these precious, worth more than a million bucks, moments I have, you better believe I am already trying to do it!

For these child{ren} I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him. ~ 1Samuel 1:27 {emphasis mine}


Photobucket
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. ~ Romans 12:2

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! Living the simple life, filled with memories and hugs and kisses from my guy and girls is the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Being Inspired

I had the pleasure of spending a few days earlier this month in Berlin, Ohio. The beautiful countryside and slower paced lifstyle is so inspiring to me. It felt like I was taking a step back in time.

Photobucket

I love the freshness in the air as well as in the fruits and vegetables, breads and pies! {mmm...the pies!} If you love to sew or enjoy craftiness of any kind, this is a dangerous place. If I had the money to spend, believe me, my trunk would have been filled with fabrics and notions and wooden handmade goodness!

Photobucket

The life lived here is one I admire and try on a regular basis to achieve here at my little home in the suburbs. It's a simple life filled with hardwork and togetherness, but much appreciation and gratefulness comes from it. This is why my family thinks that I should have lived during Laura Ingalls Wilder days! {huge fan of Little House on the Prairie for those of you who didn't already know!} Days spent just being at home baking, cooking, washing, sewing, knitting, playing, laughing, are all I need and have ever desired.

Photobucket

I have said it before about how fast paced life is and how I try each and everyday to slow it down, just a bit. To savor and enjoy these moments together as a family with these two small children. For one day, I fear too soon, they will be on their own and these moments of being their mama here at home will be gone. Sure, I will still be their mama, but obviously things will be different.

Photobucket

So, whatever I need to do to capture and hold onto each and every one of these precious, worth more than a million bucks, moments I have, you better believe I am already trying to do it!

For these child{ren} I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him. ~ 1Samuel 1:27 {emphasis mine}


Photobucket
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. ~ Romans 12:2

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! Living the simple life, filled with memories and hugs and kisses from my guy and girls is the best :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...