Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sewing for Baby

I mentioned before how much I just love these little pants! Ever since seeing them mentioned on Amanda Soule's blog, I have been wanting to make a pair. Then, when Lydia showed them on her blog, I knew I had to order the book and get to sewing.

Photobucket

I am so glad I did! Are they not the cutest things ever?

Photobucket

I made a pair for a friend with a matching appliqued onsie and two pairs for our baby girl! The pattern is wonderfully written and once you get the material all cut out - my least favorite part of sewing - they sew up pretty quickly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used up all of the horse and polka dot fabric, so instead of making a matching appliqued onsie for the pairs I made our baby girl, I am going to knit up a little red sweater or cardigan to match! But, hmm, no red yarn in my knitting basket. Oh no! Guess I am just going to have to buy some! ;)

The pattern is written for up to 24 months! Two years worth of cute little pants! I need to buy more fabric!



Linking up with:
needle and thREAD



Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~ John 14:6


5 comments:

  1. Umm..total cuteness!! Love them :) Where did you get that horse fabric?! I think that needs to end up in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...so cute right??! :) The fabric was bought at JoAnn's...but I bought it months ago! I actually want to go back and see if they have more of it myself! :)

      Delete
  2. SO freaking adorable! I wish I was better with a sewing machine...or maybe it is patterns that cause me issues :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patterns cause me MAJOR issues as well. I typically like online tutorials..they are usually easier for me to understand! :)

      Delete
  3. You are so talented and those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sewing for Baby

I mentioned before how much I just love these little pants! Ever since seeing them mentioned on Amanda Soule's blog, I have been wanting to make a pair. Then, when Lydia showed them on her blog, I knew I had to order the book and get to sewing.

Photobucket

I am so glad I did! Are they not the cutest things ever?

Photobucket

I made a pair for a friend with a matching appliqued onsie and two pairs for our baby girl! The pattern is wonderfully written and once you get the material all cut out - my least favorite part of sewing - they sew up pretty quickly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used up all of the horse and polka dot fabric, so instead of making a matching appliqued onsie for the pairs I made our baby girl, I am going to knit up a little red sweater or cardigan to match! But, hmm, no red yarn in my knitting basket. Oh no! Guess I am just going to have to buy some! ;)

The pattern is written for up to 24 months! Two years worth of cute little pants! I need to buy more fabric!



Linking up with:
needle and thREAD



Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~ John 14:6


5 comments:

  1. Umm..total cuteness!! Love them :) Where did you get that horse fabric?! I think that needs to end up in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...so cute right??! :) The fabric was bought at JoAnn's...but I bought it months ago! I actually want to go back and see if they have more of it myself! :)

      Delete
  2. SO freaking adorable! I wish I was better with a sewing machine...or maybe it is patterns that cause me issues :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patterns cause me MAJOR issues as well. I typically like online tutorials..they are usually easier for me to understand! :)

      Delete
  3. You are so talented and those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...