Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni Bake {recipe}

My philosophy is you can never eat too much pasta! {ok, you can, but i just love it so much and try to get around the guilt of eating too much of it every chance i get!}

This following recipe is quickly becoming quite the favorite at our dinner table. Simple and delicious, I am sure it will soon be a favorite in your home as well!

Photobucket

What You Will Need:

8 oz uncooked rigatoni
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. chopped onion
1 (10 oz.) pack frozen spinach, thawed and drained
3 c. cubed, cooked chicken breasts
1 (14oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
1 (8oz.) container chive and onion cream cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Pre-heat over to 375*

Prepare rigatoni according to pkg. directions.

Spread olive oil in bottom of casserole dish; add onion in a single layer across the bottom. Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until tender. Transfer the onion to a large bowl and set aside.

Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken, tomatoes, cream cheese, and S & P into the bowl with the onions. Spoon mixture into dish and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese.

Bake covered for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly.

This smelled delicious coming right out of the oven. I paired these with the ham and cheddar breakfast muffins. Yum!

**Disclaimer: This is not my original recipe. However, I cannot remember where or whom I recieved it from. My apologies in advance for not being able to give them the full credit for this delicious recipe!

Linking up with:

FEED ME Thursdays

Photobucket
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. ~ John 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni Bake {recipe}

My philosophy is you can never eat too much pasta! {ok, you can, but i just love it so much and try to get around the guilt of eating too much of it every chance i get!}

This following recipe is quickly becoming quite the favorite at our dinner table. Simple and delicious, I am sure it will soon be a favorite in your home as well!

Photobucket

What You Will Need:

8 oz uncooked rigatoni
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. chopped onion
1 (10 oz.) pack frozen spinach, thawed and drained
3 c. cubed, cooked chicken breasts
1 (14oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
1 (8oz.) container chive and onion cream cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Pre-heat over to 375*

Prepare rigatoni according to pkg. directions.

Spread olive oil in bottom of casserole dish; add onion in a single layer across the bottom. Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until tender. Transfer the onion to a large bowl and set aside.

Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken, tomatoes, cream cheese, and S & P into the bowl with the onions. Spoon mixture into dish and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese.

Bake covered for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly.

This smelled delicious coming right out of the oven. I paired these with the ham and cheddar breakfast muffins. Yum!

**Disclaimer: This is not my original recipe. However, I cannot remember where or whom I recieved it from. My apologies in advance for not being able to give them the full credit for this delicious recipe!

Linking up with:

FEED ME Thursdays

Photobucket
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. ~ John 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...