Friday, August 26, 2011

{from here}

Photobucket

from here :: i can see and hear the happiness in the laughter of my children
from here :: i see how blessed i am with an amazing husband and father to my children
from here :: i have two furry friends, constantly at my side, letting me know i am never without company or a friend
from here :: i see His words spoken as a love note to me in the greatest Book ever written
from here :: i am sitting next to a stack of books, worksheets, pens, pencils, paper, and glue, anticipating a new start; a new journey; and feeling blessed
from here :: i am loved

From where you are seated, take a look around you and give thanks for all that you have been given!

Photobucket
God's blessing in your coming in, God's blessing in your going out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 {the message}

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful way of sharing your blessings. Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Friday, August 26, 2011

{from here}

Photobucket

from here :: i can see and hear the happiness in the laughter of my children
from here :: i see how blessed i am with an amazing husband and father to my children
from here :: i have two furry friends, constantly at my side, letting me know i am never without company or a friend
from here :: i see His words spoken as a love note to me in the greatest Book ever written
from here :: i am sitting next to a stack of books, worksheets, pens, pencils, paper, and glue, anticipating a new start; a new journey; and feeling blessed
from here :: i am loved

From where you are seated, take a look around you and give thanks for all that you have been given!

Photobucket
God's blessing in your coming in, God's blessing in your going out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 {the message}

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful way of sharing your blessings. Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...